Get painless Hemorrhoids treatment at Arogyam- An eminent piles clinic in Mohali
Generally, Hemorrhoids are an overall condition affecting the anus and rectum. They occur when the normal anal cushions or blood vessels become enlarged and displaced, leading to discomfort. This condition affects people of all ages worldwide and poses a substantial socioeconomic concern. However, due to embarrassment, many patients do not seek medical consultation, making it hard to estimate the exact extent of this condition. Therefore, you can visit the Arogyam piles clinic in Mohali or book an appointment at www.arogyampilesclinic.com.
Likewise, both males and females can be affected by piles. It is common for people to feel embarrassed talking about this medical issue, leading to delayed treatment and worsening of the condition. Therefore, seeking treatment in the early stages is necessary, so if you notice any symptoms, reach out to a piles doctor in Mohali as soon as possible for immediate attention.
Brief about Piles disease.
Generally, piles or Hemorrhoids are excessively flattened and swollen blood vessels that appear inside or outside the anal and rectum. Likewise, internal hemorrhoids are typically painless since fewer pain receptors within the anus exist. However, bright red bleeding may occur during a bowel movement. If internal hemorrhoids protrude from the anus, they are called Prolapsed Hemorrhoids and may cause itchiness and a burning sensation.
On the other hand, external hemorrhoids often cause pain and swelling around the edge of the anus. Bleeding may also occur. If a blood clot forms, it can obstruct blood flow, requiring immediate medical attention. Therefore, do not suffer more; visit us for treatment, such as Ksharsutra for fissures or Ksharsutra for piles. Similarly, these occur due to some particular health problems like:
- Dealing with long-term constipation
- Persistent diarrhea
- Experiencing strain from lifting weights that are too heavy.
- During pregnancy, the uterus grows and puts pressure on the veins.
- Experiencing any discomfort or difficulty while passing stool.
- Eating a diet that lacks sufficient fiber intake.
- Excess weight or obesity
- Smoking and alcohol consumption
- A sedentary lifestyle entails insufficient physical activity, prolonged sitting, inactivity, and dependence on fast food.
- Irregular eating patterns that disrupt bowel movements can cause strain.
However, at Arogyam, you find the latest technology to treat Hemorrhoids. We are also available online if you are looking for the best Ayurvedic doctor for piles near me. If you are suffering from piles and looking for a reliable piles clinic in Chandigarh, look no further than the Arogyam, a piles surgery Mohali hub of experts. In addition, the medical practitioners are highly experienced, and the facilities are top-notch, so feel comfortable that you will acquire the best treatment possible for your condition.
Treating Hemorrhoids with Arogyam piles clinic in Chandigarh
However, our clinic offers a range of treatment options, including medication, lifestyle changes, and minimally invasive procedures. In addition, from previous medication to surgical and post-operative care, all under the supervision of piles specialist Mohali.
So, don’t let piles disrupt your life any longer. You can book an appointment with our expert piles doctor in Mohali today. Moreover, several treatments and screening options are available to treat this problem. In addition, some females feel uncomfortable discussing the disease with male doctors. So, if you are seeking a piles lady doctor near me, then our clinic will assist you with a female doctor, and do not hesitate to talk about this severe issue.
Clinical examination to diagnose piles
- During the inspection, prolapsed piles were observed.
- Thrombosed piles were the only findings during the rectal examination.
- Through Proctoscopy-exact position made out.
- It is recommended to have a proctosigmoidoscopy performed.
Treatment for Piles
General and easy ways to treat early diagnosed piles are-
- Avoid constipation & undue straining.
- Including foods that are rich in fiber is highly recommended for a healthy diet.
- Consider taking a laxative.
- Taking a Sitz bath could be very beneficial for you.
- Consider taking anti-inflammatory medication.
- A local application reduces pain and swelling (edema).
Para surgical treatment or Ksharsutra for piles
- Sclerosant therapy involves an injection.
- Barron’s banding, also known as rubber band ligation.
- Infrared coagulation is a highly effective medical procedure for treating various conditions.
- Various types of lasers are used in laser therapy, including Nd: YAG, diode, and carbon dioxide lasers.
- Doppler-guided hemorrhoidal artery ligation (DGHAL) is a highly effective technique.
Treatment options for piles include surgical procedures
- Open method-(Milligan-Morgan).
- Hill Ferguson’s closed method.
- Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy is a minimally invasive technique that involves the circumferential excision of the mucosa and sub-mucosa located 4 centimeters above the dentate line.
Moreover, you can contact Arogyam, a piles clinic in Chandigarh, for Fistula treatment without surgery and Anal Fistula treatment, etc. Likewise, you can contact us or find us on the web at www.arogyampilesclinic.com to know piles operation costs and more.