Ksharkarma or Ksharsutra For Fissure are better in piles treatment due to following reason. first of all we discuss about ksharkarma.
- It is non invasive procedure, there no cut or incision, so there is no blood loss.
- As compared to sclero therapy (injection treatment) there is no ulceration so chances of infection is not there. In sclerotherapy sometime injection goes into deeper tissue which leads to big ulceration which is very painful and chances of infection is very high. But ksharkarma is done targeting on piles mass and medicinal paste is applied superficial so chances of big ulceration and infection is nil.
- Pain is very less, patient can do his routine work from next day.
- Procedure is done under local anesthesia, so patient who is not fit for surgery can easily undergo Ksharkarma.
- Post procedure complications like anal stenosis, incontinence is not in this case.
Ksharsutra is parasurgical technique preferred to grade III and grade IV patient. In this Piles mass is ligated with medicated from the base with medicated thread ksharsutra, which cut off its blood supply and if shed off after 4 to 5 days. benefits of ksharsutra are as follow.
- Daycare procedure- its a daycare procedure hardly takes 20 minutes to get performed and patient discharged from hospital after 2 hours.
- Minimal invasive procedure- there in no use of scalpel in this surgery therefore there is no cut so no chance of blood loss. It can be performed on patient with low hemoglobin.
- No need of general and spinal anesthesia- it is performed under local anesthesia.
- Patients with underlying disease (like hypertension, cardiac issue etc) can undergo procedure.
- Patient who is not fit for surgery can undergo this procedure.
Ksharsutra treatment in Mohali offers a superior approach for effective and lasting relief in piles management. Schedule your appointment today!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
CALL / WHATSAPP:- +919646764444
AROGYAM PILES CLINIC AND RESEARCH CENTER
2ND FLOOR ABOVE LONGIA SWEET SHOP, CHANDIGARH KHARAR HIGHWAY, DESUMAJRA, SECTOR 125, GREATER MOHALI, PUNJAB, INDIA 140301